-
September 7th, 2005, 01:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Thank you for your e-mail. Our records indicate that you are registered
as an Adult Only Club member. The $10 Club discount is only valid with
accounts containing a child. We are sorry for any disappointment this
may have caused.
That kind of makes me mad because as far as I know it doesnt say when you buy the membership that you ONLY get the $10 if you sign up a child with it.. if I would have known that I would have signed up my little cousin!!!! LOL I guess its not the end of the world, its only $10 but every little bit helps!
How many of you have an " adult only" membership?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks